Dates: 05 November 2021 to 7th January 2022 everyday
Bragging Rights Roulette Tournament Finale: 7th January 2022 @ 20h00
- Participants must be in possession of Mayfair Casino Rewards Club card.
- An entry of R100 buy-in is required to be a participant per session.
- Buy-ins will be accepted at Cash Desk from when the casino opens at 10h00 till 18h45.
- Sessions will be every day between 10h00 till 19h00.
- Each player will be given 3 stacks of colour playing chips to place their bets on each session.
- Maximum of 5 participants and a minimum of 1 participant per session is required.
- There will be 3 spins per session, participants are/ will be required to play every spin, the participants must place bets with all chips on the last spin.
- After the last spin, participants scores will be updated
- Participants will be required to sign for their scores next to their names (Excel Spreadsheet for record purposes)
- A leaderboard will be visible on the Floor Screens, which will be updated every day with the participants scores. (Will use one of the advertising screens)
- The leaderboard will only display 20 participants. Only client numbers will be displayed on the screens not the Names.
- Each week, every Saturday leading to the finale, the Top 3 players as per the leaderboard will win a share of R2000 in cash, Position 1,2 & 3 will be selected as a winner.
- After the 31st of December 2021, the top 20 on the leaderboard will go through to the Finale on the 7th of January 2022.
- During the Finale a total prize of Prize (R30 000) will be shared amongst the finalists
- AR3 will be designated table for the tournament.
- Participants must be in position of Mayfair Casino Rewards Club
- No entry fees (Buy-Ins) required for the finalists on the 7th of January 2022. All Finalists will be required to register prior to the Finale Session at 20h00.
- Registration will start from 15h00 to 19h00, registration will be accepted at VIP Reception.
- During the Finale, the top 20 players will be divided into 4 groups.
- Each group will consist of 5 players.
- Each player will be given 5 stacks of colour chips to place their bets on finalist’s session.
- In each session, the participant with the highest number/value chips will go to the last round of play.
- The winner in each session will be judged by highest chip count.
- The last round of play in the Finale will consist of 4 players, that is 4 x Top spot player from each group
Roulette Tournament Prize Breakdown
|Roulette Tournament weekly Tournaments|
|Roulette Tournament Finale|
Grand Total – R46,000 + an additional R4,000 to Charity.
Roulette Tournament Rules
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- This Promotion is only Valid to Mayfair Casino Rewards Club Members.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Cost per entry ticket (Buy-In) is R100 per tournament session.
- Entries only allow Mayfair Casino Rewards Club Card members, if not guests may sign up for FREE at the VIP Reception Desk.
- Tickets are not transferable, no one may play on behalf of another person.
- On the Finale:
- Finalists with more than one entry to the Finale will/ can select someone to play on their behalf; the representative should be over 18 years old, must have valid proof of identification and must have signed up for Mayfair Casino Rewards Club prior the tournament commencement.
- Finalists that cannot make it for the Finale due to; Traveling, Family Responsibility or Any other valid reason, they will/ can select someone to play on their behalf; the representative should be over 18 years old, must have valid proof of identification and must have signed up for Mayfair Casino Rewards Club prior the tournament commencement.
- One entry per participant is allowed per tournament session.
- In the event of a disagreement, a dispute/ complaint may be lodged with the ECGB.
- The Tournament will run for a Month, starting on the 05th of November 2021 and finishing on the 7th of January 2022
- From the 05th of November 2021 until the 31st of December 2021 the top 20 participants on the leaderboard will qualify to enter the Finale Roulette Tournament, to be played on the 7th of January 2022
- All decisions of the Mayfair Casino will be final, binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered.
- The dates and times set for this promotion are not final, Mayfair Casino Management can and will change the dates should there be reasons that imposes otherwise.
- Any person transgressing the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- Every participant in the tournament shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.