Double Cash Cow Mania will run from 10th August 2021 to 2nd November 2021, participants must be Mayfair Reward club cardholders to participate and they must have earned slots points to qualify. Points will be accumulated during the promotional period; the draw will take place on the following dates below at 18h30:
- 24th August 2021
- 7th September 2021
- 21st September 2021
- 5th October 2021
- 19th October 2021
- 2nd November 2021
Participants stand a chance to win a share of Over R90 000 In Cash during the promotional period, i.e., R15500 during the abovementioned promo dates.
Increase your chances by playing and accumulating points to receive more tickets; Five (5)Slots Points earned will be equivalent to a ticket (1) capped at thirty (30) tickets per guest. Our draws will require the guests to be present at the draws (Double Cash Cow Mania) with their ID, draw receipt and Mayfair Casino Rewards Cards.
The guests will drop the tickets into the tombola situated at the main stage area. On the day of the draw tickets will be pulled out from the tombola in the way of a random selection process, the owner of the ticket pulled out from the tombola will get a chance to pop a balloon and become a winner.
Eligibility to Enter the Promotion
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- This Promotion is only valid to Mayfair Casino Rewards Club Members.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots whilst using Reward Club Cards.
- Receipts will only be available until 18:00 on the day of the draw.
- A breakdown of prizes and draws is attached as per “Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule”
- Participants can only win once; the more points earned the more tickets and more chances of popping the balloon and possible win.
- Possible Prize Winners will be selected by a way of random drawing of tickets out of the Tombola. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the VIP Reception Desk and announced prior to the draw on the draw day.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) by collecting draw tickets at VIP Reception in the Casino, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s). The collection will be from 10h00 to 18h00 and tickets can be collected before the draw day and time. Draw times and Dates as well as the rules will be displayed and will be advertised through mediums used within the casino, Website and Social Media.
- Prize Winners will be given 90 seconds to present themselves on stage and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket. They must present their SA ID document or Valid Passport or Valid Driver’s License. If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible and a re-draw will take place.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw for another possible winner will take place.
- All Prizes are cash and not transferable unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- Five balloons will be displayed on stage with amount hidden inside each balloon.
- The ticket owner selected by random drawing of a ticket from the tombola will then get a chance to choose a favorite balloon and pop it to reveal the amount inside the balloon that he/she will claim.
- All decisions made by Mayfair Casino are final, binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person in contravention of the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the ECGB.
- Each winner will be called out by Mayfair Rewards Account Number, Name/ Surname (Where readable) and the possible winning ticket Number verified with and by Marketing, Gaming, Surveillance and Security.
- Possible winners will be announced at the draw. Earn tickets by playing Slots games. Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules available at www.mayfaircasino.co.za or at the VIP Reception Desk.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, or through any other form of consideration, other than Points.
- 5 Slots points earned in two weeks prior to the draw date e.g. (Tuesday 10th August 00h01 to Tue 24th August 18h00) equals 1 draw Ticket.
- Tickets capped at 30 tickets per person.
- All Covid Regulations will be adhered to during our draw dates and times.
- All customers and Staff will remain wearing their masks even during photo shoots.
- For keeping required distance between patrons during the draw, all patrons to remain seated in their chairs and only the possible winner to come to the stage once his/her name/ticket number is called. PA system will be used to call out lucky customers to the stage.
- Exclusive to Mayfair Casino Club Cardholders only.
- Play Slots with your Mayfair Casino Club Card to earn points for draw tickets.
- The draws will take place at 18h30 on the scheduled dates.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) by collecting draw tickets at VIP Reception and putting them into the draw bin, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) from 10h00 to 18h00. The draw bin closes at 18h15, 15 minutes before the commencement of the draw.
- Collection of the Draw Tickets from the VIP desk will close 30 minutes prior to the Draw time.
- Five tickets will be drawn in all draws.
- Cash Prizes to be won;