Jiki Vili Draw (Wednesdays)
This promotion will run for fourteen (13) weeks starting from the 11th of November 2020 to 27th of January 2021. Participants need to be part of the rewards club and have a loyalty membership card to take part. Loyalty members must earn points to qualify. Points will be accumulated a week before the draw day (Wed 00h01 to Tue 23h59).
This will be a Small Scale Promotion aimed at attracting new sign up guests; Sign Up, stand a chance to win – by signing up you automatically qualify for a ticket (1), increase your chances by playing and accumulating points to receive more tickets; Five (5) Points earned is equivalent to a ticket (1) capped at thirty (30) tickets per guest. Our draws will require the guests to be present at the draws (Jiki’Vili) with their ID, draw receipt and Mayfair Casino Rewards Cards.
The guests will drop the tickets into the tombola situated at the main stage area. On the day of the draw tickets will be pulled out from the tombola in the way of a random selection process, the owner of the ticket pulled out from the tombola will get a chance to spin the wheel and become a possible winner.
Eligibility to Enter the Promotion
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- This Promotion is only valid to Mayfair Casino Rewards Club Members.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Reward Club Cards.
- Receipts will only be available until 18:30 on the day of the draw.
- A breakdown of prizes and draws is attached as per “Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule”
- Participants can win more than once; the more points earned the more tickets and more chances of spinning the wheel and possible win.
- Possible Prize Winners will be selected by a way of random drawing of tickets out of the Tombola. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the VIP Reception Desk and announced prior to the draw on the draw day.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) by collecting draw tickets at VIP Reception in the Casino, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s). The collection will be from 10h00 to 18h30 and tickets can be collected during the week before the draw day. Draw times and Dates as well as the rules will be displayed and will be advertised through mediums used within the casino, Website and Social Media.
- Prize Winners will be given 90 seconds to present themselves on stage and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket. They must present their SA ID document or Valid Passport or Valid Driver’s License. If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible to spin the wheel and a re-draw will take place.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw for another possible winner will take place?
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The ticket owner selected by random drawing of a ticket from the tombola will then get a chance to spin the wheel.
- All decisions made by Mayfair Casino are final, binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person in contravention of the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the ECGB.
- Each winner will be called out by Mayfair Rewards Account Number, Name/ Surname (Where readable) and the possible winning ticket Number verified with and by Marketing, Gaming, Surveillance and Security.
- Possible winners will be announced at the draw. Earn tickets by playing Slot or Table games. Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules available at www.mayfaircasino.co.za or at the VIP Reception Desk.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, or through any other form of consideration, other than Points.
- 5 points earned in a week (Wed 00:01 to Tue 23:59) equals 1 draw Ticket.
- Tickets capped at 30 tickets per person.
- Exclusive to Mayfair Casino Club Cardholders only.
- Play Slots or Tables with your Mayfair Casino Club Card to earn points for draw tickets.
- The roulette wheel at AR3, a non-smoking area, will be suspended for a normal game if it is opened on that day and will then be used for the duration of the promotion(Jiki Villi)
- The ticket owner selected by random drawing of a ticket from the tombola will then get a chance to get the wheel spin for him/her to stand a chance to win one of the prizes.
- We have 37 numbers on roulette which include number ZERO, all the numbers have prize values allocated next to them as per the Prize Breakdown table. When the ball land on the number the possible winner is eligible to claim the prize allocated to that number.
- Staff Member from Gaming Tables department will spin the wheel for this promotion
Weekly Draw Nights
- Winning requirements of authentication and prize values announced prior to selecting each winner, including the time to respond (90 Seconds).
Weekly Draw Night
- The draws will take place at 19h00 on the scheduled dates.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) by collecting draw tickets at VIP Reception and putting them into the draw bin, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) from 10h00 to 18h30. The draw bin closes at 18h45, 15 minutes before the commencement of the draw.
- Collection of the Draw Tickets into the Draw Tombola will close 30 minutes prior to the Draw time for the weekly at 19h00.
- Ten tickets will be drawn in all weekly draws.
- Depending on the prize won;
- Cash prizes will be given in the form of Slot Shot vouchers.
- Non-Redeemable will be given in a form of Slot Shot voucher.
- Shopping vouchers will be given in the form of a voucher in an envelope.
- Accommodation B&B will be given in a form of a voucher in an envelope.
- Experience the Fair Treat; Stay, Play and Shop will be given in a form of a voucher.