This promotion will run for three months, 06 November to 29 April 2020 (26 Weeks), members must be Card Holders of Mayfair Casino Rewards Club to take part and they must have earned points to qualify. Points will be accumulated a week before the Draw day (Wed 00h01 to Tue 23h59).
This is a Small Scale Promotion aimed at attracting new sign up guests; Sign Up, stand a chance to win – by signing up you automatically qualify for a ticket (1), increase your chances by playing and accumulating points to receive more tickets; One (1) point earned in Slots and two (2) points earned in Tables is equivalent to a ticket (1) capped at Thirty (30) tickets per guest. Our draws will require the guests to be present at the draws (Jiki’Vili) with their SA ID, Draw receipt and Mayfair Casino Rewards Cards.
Guests will collect tickets that will be put into the tombola, on the day of the draw tickets will be pulled out by way of a random draw, the owner of the ticket pulled out from the tombola will get a chance to be spun a wheel and become a possible winner.
Eligibility to Enter the Promotion
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- This Promotion is only Valid to Mayfair Casino Rewards Club Members.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Reward Club Cards.
- Receipts will only be available until 18: 45 on the day of the draw.
Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule
- A breakdown of prizes and draws is attached as per “Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule”
- Participants can win more than once; the more points earned, the more tickets and more chances of spinning the wheel and possibly win.
- Possible Prize Winners will be selected by a way of a random drawing of a ticket out of the Tombola. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the VIP Reception Desk and announced prior to the draw on the draw day.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) by collecting draw tickets at VIP Reception in the Casino, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s). The collection will be from 09h00 to 18h45 and tickets can be collected during the week before the draw day. Draw times and Dates as well as the rules will be displayed and will be advertised through mediums used within the casino, Website and Social Media.
- Possible Prize Winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves on stage and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket. They must present their SA ID document, Valid Passport or Valid SA Driver’s License. If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible for Spinning the Wheel and for a possible prize and a re-draw will take place.
- Should the prize winners not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw for another possible winner will take place.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The ticket owner selected by random drawing of a ticket from the tombola will then get a chance to spin the wheel to POSSIBLE win;
- The ticket owner will not be redeemed as a winner when their ticket has been pulled out of the tombola until they are verified, have spin the wheel and a prize has been selected by a way of spinning the wheel.
- All decisions of Mayfair Casino are final, binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the ECGB.
- Each winner will be called out by Mayfair Rewards Account Number, Name/ Surname (Where readable) and the possible winning ticket Number verified with and by Marketing, Gaming, Surveillance, and Security.
- Possible winners will be announced at the draw. Earn tickets by playing Slot or Table games. Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules are available at www.mayfaircasino.co.za or at the VIP Reception Desk.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, or through any other form of consideration, other than Points.
- 1 point earned in a week (Wed 00:01 to Tue 23:59) equals 1 draw Ticket.
- Tickets capped at 30 tickets per person.
- Exclusive to Mayfair Casino Club Cardholders only.
- Play Slots or Tables with your Mayfair Casino Club Card to earn points for draw tickets.
- Possible winners have 90 seconds to make it to verification table, they must produce their proof of identification; SA ID, SA Driver’s License or Passport for verification, when verified they will approach a dealer on stage;
- A dealer will be in a position of a Rolette Wheel (Spare), the dealer will spin for the verified guest to hit any number between 0 – 36 (each number with a winning prize).
NRC: Non-Redeemable Credits
Weekly and Main Draw Nights
- Winning requirements of authentication and prize values announced prior to selecting each winner, including the time to respond (90 Seconds)