Mayfair Tables Tournament will run from the 09th Feb 2021 to 4th May 2021, participants must be Mayfair Reward club card holders to participate and they must have earned points to qualify. Points will be accumulated during the promotional period; the draw will take place every Tuesday during the promotional period at 18h00.
- Participants can win more than once; the higher the points earned the more tickets obtained capped at 30 tickets per customer.
- Participants can earn tickets by playing Tables to accumulate points.
- Tables: 05 points per ticket capped at 30 tickets per person (Weekly Draws) 18h00
- Participants have a week to accumulate points for the weekly draws, Wednesday 00h01 to Monday 23:59
- Tombola will be used, at 18h00 the draw will start, and 8 (eight) lucky contestants will be selected randomly by taking ticket out of the tombola.
- AR 3 (American Roulette) table will used for the purpose of this promotion. Each Player will receive 3 x Stack of coloured chips to play.
- A timer will be used, 4 players will be allocated 10 spins at the time for play and after completed spins the play will stop, and the score will be taken by counting the number of chips each player is holding. This will be verified by table’s pit supervisor/manager and Security/surveillance person. The two highest score players in each section will proceed for finals.
- The player who accumulated the highest score will be the one to receive the highest prize as per the prize breakdown.
Eligibility to Enter the Promotion
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- This Promotion is only valid to Mayfair Casino Rewards Club Members.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing tables whilst using Reward Club Cards.
- Receipts will only be available until 17:45 on the day of the draw.
Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule
- A breakdown of prizes and draws is attached as per “Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule”.
- Winners will be selected by a way of random drawing of ticket out of the Tombola. Draw times, date, and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the VIP Desk and announced prior to the draw on the draw day.
- Contestants must activate their entry into the draw(s) by collecting draw tickets at Guest Relation Desk in the Casino, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s). The collection will be from 10h00 to 17h45 on the day of the draw. Draw times and dates as well as the rules will be displayed and will be advertised through mediums used within the casino, Website and Social Media.
- Possible Prize Winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves on stage and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket. They must present their SA ID document, Valid Passport or Valid Driver’s License. If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible to claim the prize. Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw for another possible winner will take place.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The ticket owner will not be redeemed as a winner when their ticket has been pulled out of the tombola until they are verified, all decisions of Mayfair Casino are final, binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
- Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the ECGB.
- Each winner will be called out by Mayfair Rewards Account Number, Name/ Surname (Where readable) and the possible winning ticket Number verified with and by Marketing, Gaming, Surveillance and Security.
- Possible winners will be announced at the draw. Earn tickets by playing table’s games. Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules available at mayfaircasino.co.za or at the VIP Reception Desk.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, or through any other form of consideration, other than Points.
COVID-19 regulation measures
- Only 4 Contestants will be allowed to participate in the tournament at the time.
- All chips used will be sanitised at the end of each game.
- All Contestants will be wearing their masks.
- Sanitisers will be placed at the table.