Saturday Cash Draws takes place every Saturday for the 3-month period (June, July and August 2019).
Customers who are physically playing with a Mayfair Casino Rewards Club card on any machine/ table when tickets are handed out will receive as follows:
Gold Card players – 1 ticket
Black Card players – 2 tickets
Day Card players – NO TICKETS
GRO’s will hand out the tickets hourly by walking around the floor and making announcements stating this, accompanied by both Security and the Gaming Supervisor.
As all tickets are numbered – the customer will keep one ticket portion and the other portion will immediately be placed inside the Draw Box – this is done as the staff hand out (thus the ticket portion is placed inside the Draw box in front of the customer, as they go around.
At the end of each Draw the tickets will be discarded so that only the next set of tickets handed out after are the ones used for that next Draw.
1st Draw – Tickets will be handed out at 11h00 and 12h00 with the first Draw taking place at 12h30.
12h30 Draw Prizes – 6 tickets drawn – each winner receives R500 in cash
2nd Draw – Tickets will then be handed out at 13h00 and 14h00 with the second Draw taking place at 14h30.
14h30 Draw Prizes – 5 tickets drawn – each winner receives R800 in cash
3rd Draw – Tickets will then be handed out at 15h00 and 16h00 with the third Draw taking place at 16h30.
16h30 Draw Prizes – 4 tickets drawn – each winner receives R1,000 in cash
4th Draw – Tickets will then be handed out at 17h00 and 18h00 with the fourth Draw taking place at 18h30.
18h30 Draw Prizes – 3 tickets drawn – each winner receives R2,000 in cash
Eligibility to Enter the Promotion
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- This Promotion is only Valid to Mayfair Casino Rewards Club Members.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Mayfair Reward Club Cards.
Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule
6. A breakdown of prizes and draws is attached as per “Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule”
7. Participants can win more than once; the more points earned the more tickets and more chances to win.
8. Possible Prize Winners will be selected by a way of random drawing of ticket out of the Tombola/ Draw Box. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets/ books, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the VIP Reception Desk and announced prior to the draw on the draw day.
9. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) by playing on the Slots Machines or Tables to receive tickets on specified dates and times on our mediums, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s). Draw times and Dates as well as the rules will be displayed and will be advertised through mediums used within the casino, Website and Social Media.
10. Possible Prize Winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves on stage and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket. They must present their SA ID document, Valid Passport or SA Valid Driver’s License. If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible for Spinning the Wheel and for possible prize and a re-draw will take place.
11. Should prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw for another possible winner will take place.
12. Prizes are not transferable.
13. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
14. All decisions of Mayfair Casino are final, binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
15. Any person transgressing the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
16. In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
17. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
18. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
19. Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the ECGB.
20. The dates and times set for this promotion are not final, Mayfair Casino Management can and will change the dates should there be reasons that imposes otherwise.
21. Each winner will be called out by Mayfair Rewards Account Number, Name/ Surname (Where readable) and the possible winning ticket Number verified with and by Marketing, Gaming, Surveillance and Security.
22. Possible winners will be announced at the draw. Earn tickets by playing Slot or Table games. Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules available at www.mayfaircasino.co.za or at the VIP Reception Desk.
23. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, or through any other form of consideration, other than Points.
Promo Mechanics: Saturday Cash Draws
- Exclusive to Mayfair Casino Club Cardholders only.
- Play Slots or Tables on allocated times with your Mayfair Casino Club Card to receive tickets for draw tickets.
- Customers will get their tickets while seated on the machine playing, for all four draws tickets will be handed out one hour before the draw.
- A random draw will take place where 6 tickets will be pulled out for the first draw, 5 second draw, 4 third draw and 3 fourth draw;
Saturday Cash Draws
- Winning requires verification by Marketing, Security, Gaming and Surveillance. There will be prize value announcements prior to selecting each winner, including the time to respond (90 Seconds)