The Big Win is our most exciting Large-Scale promotion that will run for three months 06 March to 29 May 2020, this promotion has weekly buildups promotions every Fridays at 20:00. it is divided monthly by winnings,
March, April, and May.
- March – Weekly: Vacation Month
- April – Weekly: Home Renovation Month
- May – Weekly: Home Appliances Month
The Big Win for the thirteen (13) weeks will aim at customers that can earn a minimum of 03 points in Slots and 05 points in Tables per week to qualify for at least one (1) ticket towards the draws and R200 000 to be won in Prizes and NRC
The Draws will be weekly on Fridays at 20h00
The last weeks (27th March, 24th April, and 29th May 2020) The Big Win aims at customers that can earn a minimum of 09 points in Slots and 15 points in Tables in 4/ 5 weeks to qualify for at least one (1) ticket towards the Month end Draws.
The MONTH END DRAWS will be on the 27th March, 24th April and 29th May 2020 at 20:00
Eight (8) tickets will be pulled out of the tombola in each draw, the selected and verified customers will be winners of that specific prize they were called for.
Eligibility to Enter the Promotion
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- This Promotion is only Valid to Mayfair Casino Rewards Club Members.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn extra tickets by playing slots or tables whilst using Reward Club Cards on specified times.
- Receipts will only be available until 15 minutes before the draw.
Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule
- A breakdown of prizes and draws is attached as per “Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule”
- Participants can win more than once; the higher the points earned the more tickets obtained capped at 30 tickets per customer.
- Participants can earn tickets by playing Slots or Tables to accumulate points;
- Slots: 03 points per ticket capped at 30 tickets per person (Weekly Draws)
- Tables: 05 points per ticket capped at 30 tickets per person (Weekly Draws)
- Slots: 09 points per ticket capped at 30 tickets per person (Month end Draws)
- Tables: 15 points per ticket capped at 30 tickets per person (Month end Draws)
- Participants have one (1) week to accumulate points for the weekly draws, Fridays 00h01 to Thursdays 23:59 and they have 4/5 weeks for the Month end Draw, First Friday of the month to last Thursday of the Month.
- Possible Prize Winners will be selected by a way of random drawing of tickets out of the Tombola. Draw times, dates and type of issuing of tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the VIP Reception Desk, Advertised, and Announced prior to the draw on the draw day.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) by collecting draw tickets at VIP Reception in the Casino, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s). The collection will be from when the casino opens to 15 minutes before each draw and tickets can be collected only on the day of the draw before the draw. Draw times and Dates as well as the rules will be displayed and will be advertised through mediums used within the casino, Website and Social Media.
- Each winner will be called out by Mayfair Rewards Account Number, Name/ Surname (Where readable) and the possible winning ticket Number. The verification will be done by Marketing, Gaming, Surveillance and Security departments.
- Possible Prize Winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves on stage and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket. They must present their SA ID document, Valid Passport or Valid SA Driver’s License. If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible for possible prize and a re-draw will take place.
- Should prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw for another possible winner will take place.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- Possible winners will be announced at the draw. Prizes can be claimed at/ from the casino, and from thereon customers are responsible for their prize.
- Competition rules will be available at www.mayfaircasino.co.za or alternatively at the Casino VIP Reception Desk.
- Entries CANNOT be purchased for cash, or through any other form of consideration, other than accumulation of points by gambling either on slots machines or live tables.
- All decisions of Mayfair Casino are final, binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- The dates and times set for this promotion are not final, Mayfair Casino Management can and will change the dates or cancel this promotion should there be reasons that imposes otherwise.
- Any person transgressing the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
- Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the ECGB.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Exclusive to Mayfair Casino Club Cardholders only.
- Obtain draw tickets by owning Mayfair Casino Rewards Club Card, tickets obtained as per points earned on specified period and advertised hours for ticket collection.