Tick It and Win It will take place every Saturday, 14 November 2020 to 30 January 2021.
Game Times – Saturday’s – between 16h00 to 18h00.
Customers can buy as many tickets as they want per round/session. Player’s buy-in will be counted per round and 80% will be the daily winnings of each session, 20% per session to be banked for the grand final draw. Which will be hosted on the last day of the promotion: 30 January 2021.
Tickets will be bought at Cash desk for R20 each, from 13h00 to 15h45 only on a Saturday.
Three colors will be used, each color represents a session. There will be three sessions per day, each with 30 minutes break to sort out payments and give players time to purchase tickets. At cash desk tickets will be stamped with the date stamp for control purposes.
The game is then played on the Main Floor, draw area between 16h00 and 18h00 – so that guests have time to play in between the sessions.
Every game played can have more than one winner per combination – as they shout out “Vul’Gate” when they have a combination.
In the event of having more than one winner – thus two players shouting at the same time – the money will be divided between/ amongst the winners.
Non-Redeemable credits of R300 And 10% in cash of the tickets sales. (If prize to be split – Half value will be won by each guest).
Non-Redeemable credits of R500 and 20% in cash of tickets sales. (If prize to be split – Half value will be won by each guest).
Non-Redeemable credits of R700 and 50% in cash of tickets sales. (If prize to be split – Half value will be won by each guest).
“Please note that 20% of the tickets sales is banked each session for the Grand Finale”
- Increase footfall into the casino during promotional days.
- Reward Mayfair Casino Rewards Club members and encourage more play to increase revenues.
- Create Vibe.
- Create awareness of the following marketing assets;
- Small Scale Promo
- Large Scale Promo
- Slots Promo
- F&B current specials
- Upcoming events
Eligibility to Enter the Promotion
- No person under 18 can gamble or participate in this promotion.
- This promotion is only valid to Mayfair Casino Rewards Club Members.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule
- A breakdown of prizes and draws is attached as per “Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule”
- Participants can win more than once; the more tickets bought, the more chances to win.
- All decisions of Mayfair Casino are final, binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the ECGB.
- The dates and times set for this promotion are not final, Mayfair Casino Management can and will change the dates should there be reasons that imposes otherwise.
Promo Mechanics: Tick it and win it
Exclusive to Mayfair Casino Club Cardholders only.
- Be present during bingo announcements to qualify.
- Play by marking or highlighting numbers called during the game to get a specified pattern.
- Mayfair Casino staff will pull out a bingo ball on stage within set hours, the bingo balls will start from 0 – 30.
- The number pulled out must be marked or highlighted on the bingo ticket.
- A customer that wins must shout ‘’Vul’Gate”